Introduction to Inforiver
Inforiver offers the fastest way to build Power BI reports, using a comprehensive set of features enabled by cutting-edge user experience.
You can leverage Inforiver to support several use cases such as the following:
- 1.Storytelling with annotations
- 2.Free-form data exploration
- 4.Commenting & collaboration
- 5.Formatted and paginated reports
- 6.Spreadsheet-like pivot analysis
- 7.What-If simulations
- 8.Visual-level formula & calculations
- 9.Write back data to databases and shared drives
- 10.Manual data entry & capture
- 11.Forecasting, planning & budgeting
The Inforiver matrix & charts together constitute a productivity suite for your data.
Inforiver delivers capabilities available in other BI & visualization software (such as Tableau, Spotfire, Qlik, Cognos and SAP BusinessObjects) but not in Power BI.
With Inforiver, report creators and consumers can perform a wide variety of user actions unlike what they have experienced in traditional BI & visualization software.
Automate your Excel-based processes by consolidating legacy BI reports and dashboards into Power BI, and eliminating data silos with governed datasets.
Inforiver adopts a business-responsive design, that can help users deliver IBCS-compliant business, management, variance, and performance reports in a single click.